Reliable Valves Your Company Can Depend On
If your business is one of the many industries that depends on the reliable operation of solenoid valves, you understand how a stuck or otherwise malfunctioning valve can wreak havoc on your organization. Anytime a valve fails to perform, sticks, or prematurely fails, it affects your company’s bottom line. Unexpected shutdowns are costly, time-consuming, and disruptive. That’s why it makes sense to invest in valve technology you can depend on.
Innovative Features that Make MAC Valves Reliable
MAC Valves has been providing our customers with reliable valves since our company was founded in 1948. We’re committed to innovative, industry leading valve design that naturally leads to reliable valve operation, including the following features and benefits:
- Balanced valve design that can handle pressure fluctuations without affecting valve function
- Strong, high quality components that don’t wear as easily
- Reduced number of moving parts in the valve reduces wear points
- Built-in wear compensation to ensure poppet seals work reliably, even after tens of millions of valve cycles
- Valves capable of high flow with a short stroke, ensuring higher internal shifting forces
- D-seal technology for precise control of internal friction
- Engineered to optimize both energized and de-energized forces
- Built to manage contamination, even in the harshest environments
- 100% end-of-the-line testing of valves (rather than batch testing) to ensure proper operation
- Extensive field testing to ensure reliability
With over 100 patents for valves and related components, MAC Valves, Inc. never offers clients “good enough” solutions. We understand that just because a valve works in a particular application doesn’t mean it will provide reliable, optimal performance. Rather than providing valves that “work”, we custom engineer valve solutions to meet the exact needs of our customers’ applications and do so reliably throughout the life of the product
We are proud to be a global leader in reliable valves and remain committed to helping companies choose the right valves for their unique applications. If you are in need of reliable valves that perform and don’t stick, contact MAC Valves, Inc. today.